Updated: Apr 2, 2020
• The Federal agency, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) National Help Line, Disaster Distress Helpline and treatment locators are free services available to help find local options for care
• The Massachusetts Department of Mental Health also posted multi-lingual resources for coping with mental illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• For anyone seeking mental health services, NAMI Massachusetts COMPASS provides mental health resource phone hotline and email address.
• The Grayken Center for Addiction at Boston Medical Center hosts COVID-19 specific resources for seeking addiction care.
• Network of Care Massachusetts is a multi-lingual, comprehensive statewide online resource to help anyone find information on mental health and substance use supports and services in their community.
• The Massachusetts Immigrant & Refugee Advocacy Coalition COVID-19 Resources page provides information for immigrant communities on various issues.